For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.

Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact page.

Q: Am I able to use my own caterer at an Open Aire Affairs venue?

A: Open Aire Affairs has exclusive catering on-site to make your day go even smoother than you thought possible.  This list ranges from different styles of food and services.  Please call for more details and click on each of our venue pages to view our list for each individual site with a caterer.

Q: Where are your venues located?

A: Open Aire Affairs has venues in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.

Q: What is included in your packages?

A: Open Aire Affairs, with exclusive catering, offers their own individual packages. They include the tent (including the venue tent, carpeted floor, full lighting package, catering tent, side walls and double door assemblies), tables, chairs, dance floor, bar area and five (5) six(6) foot tables with your event coordinator.

Q: Do you only host weddings at Open Aire Affairs locations?

A: No– Open Aire Affairs hosts Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, birthday celebrations, business and corporate functions, meetings, team building events and much, much more. Please call with any special event request and we will get you into the venue that suits you and your function best.

Q: Can alcohol be served at Open Aire Affairs locations?

A: Yes, alcohol may be served at each and every Open Aire Affairs location. In some cases, you, the client, supplies the alcohol for your caterer to serve while at others the bars are stocked and served by the venue. Call for details.

Q: Are all Open Aire Affairs locations tented?

A: No. While most of the Open Aire Affairs locations do use amazing tented structures, not all of our locations are outdoors. If your guest list grows in size beyond the capacity for these buildings, tents may be utilized. The outdoor locations use state of the art tenting structures which mostly are installed in early Spring and taken down in late Fall. Most of these tented structures boast carpeted floors, full lighting packages, side walls, catering tents as well as the package inclusions.

Q: Who handles any additional rentals that may be needed for my wedding or event?

A: Open Aire Affairs, through its partnership with Newtown Party Rental, is the exclusive rental company for all of our locations. Any additional rentals you may need above what your package provides would come through Open Aire Affairs. This could mean china, glassware and flatware, alternate shaped tables, upgraded chairs, tent climate control and upgrades and so on. The options are vast and we look forward to the opportunity to discuss your vision with you.

Q: What are the most popular upgrades to the package offered by Open Aire Affairs?

A: Many of Open Aire Affairs’ clients opt to change the ceiling of their tent to a clear ceiling or drape the ceiling with a fabric liner. Chiavari chairs, expanded dance floors and alternate styles or sizes of table are also very popular upgrades.